POSH: a little piece of heaven

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What they're saying..





WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT POSH NAILS..

"..At last! I've found something better than SEX! Thank you!" - DRA. MARGARITA HOLMES

"..This is where i experienced the most relaxing 45 minutes of my life! Thanks!" - DINGDONG DANTES

"..Sarap naman dito grabe! I SHALL RETURN! " - OGIE ALCASID

"..A very memorable relaxing nail experience! You guys were my first. I'll be back for sure for another session.." - BERNARD PALANCA

"..Sobrang Relax..Thanks!" - PAOLO SANTOS

"Thanks for all the pampering..love it! You guys really know how to make a girl feel special..." -JOYCE JIMENEZ

"Thanks for the ultimate pampering! Super Sarap! Nakatulog nga ako...More Power" - CARMINA VILLAROEL

"All the best! Had a blast here!" - AIKO MELENDEZ

"..The place to be!" - PIA MAGALONA

"..I love it here.." - MAXENE MAGALONA

"..What did you do? My feet are cleaner and softer than my face??! I shall return.." - ROVILSON

"..I want more! I was sooo relaxed! Thanks for the pampering. More Power!" - NINA

"..Thanks for making my nails look wonderful! This place is D BOMB! More Power!" - ALYSSA GIBBS

"..Thanks for the great kikay day! I love posh nails!" - KARYLLE

"..The best! I feel so special here! Cool!" - KAREL MARQUEZ

"..Keep up the Good Work! The place is wonderful! I'll be back for sure!.." - ANNE CURTIS

"..Super Sarap! Love the place!" - AMY PEREZ

"..Very Relaxing.." -JACQUI MANZANO-YLLANA

"..Thanks to you..I actually know how it really is to be a girl. I'm scared!!! I'm starting to like it! More Power!" - GREG MARTIN

"..You really have a great place! Very legally blonde! Good luck and Bright Blessings!" -MERYLL SORIANO

"..I was totally pampered here. Sarap! Balik ako for sure!" - NIKKI VALDEZ

"..Thanks for everything!" - RICHARD GUTIERREZ

"..Salamat Talaga! Galing!" - NANCY CASTIGLIONE

"..Thanks for the pampering.. for being sooooo sweet!" - CINDY KURLETO

"..You do my feet good! Thanks!.." - G. TONGI

"..Love the services!" - EPY QUIZON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home